Sunday, November 4, 2007

More China Posts

We have now been back from China for two weeks. What a great adventure! I continue to think about the things we saw and learned. And I take much more note of news items about China than I did before. For example, since returning home Time magazine has published an article about China's young urban population and the Wall Street Journal has published an article about philanthropy in China. Both articles are more meaningful to me now. If you have been reading this blog and learning about China with me, perhaps they will be of more interest to you now, too.

I haven't yet finished blogging about China. Today I have a series of posts. On the plane from Beijing to Chicago, I wrote down notes on various things about our trip that I had not yet had occasion to blog about. I have organized those notes into 11 posts, immediately following this post, of "Notes on...." various miscellaneous topics pertaining to our trip.

On the left side of this blog is the blog Archive. This is organized by month. All of the "live" blogging from China is in October 2007. To access those posts, click on "October" under "2007." To see the list of titles of those posts, click on the little triangle next to "October." There were 52 posts in October 2007, most of them about China.