Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Meet our 2018 Summer Interns - Christian Parenti

We are excited to have five interns join us this year. They will be an important part of several special projects this summer. We'll feature each one here, so you can get to know them. Please welcome them to the team!



Name: Christian Parenti 
Hometown: Orford, NH
Where do you attend college and what do you study? 
Drew University, majoring in business and minoring in computer science, about to start senior year.
How did you hear about Yankee Farm Credit?
My Father is a forester for a local lumber company and has connections with Yankee, he heard they were offering internships so I applied and got in!
What branch and department do you work in? Do you have any specific projects? 
I am working out of the Derby branch and the White River branch. One of my main projects is working on the 2017 MyFarm Report with Yankee's business consultant Joanna Lidback.
What do you hope to get out of your internship that you may not get from a traditional classroom?
At Yankee I have found an incredibly personal experience combined with doing work that matters to the company and its clients, something you can’t get out of a classroom.
What do you hope to do after you graduate?
I’m keeping my options open but I am looking for a career in finance.

For more information on internship opportunities,
contact Ruchel St. Hilaire, at rsthilaire@yankeefarmcredit.com or 800-639-3053